BLOG

Hi Guys! 

 Welcome to my blog, here you can know a little bit about my  routine and life style with my parents and friends. I hope so you would like it.


My profile

Thast's me!

 I am Daysi Puertas, with 18 years old. My nationality is Peruvian, and I live in Iquitos city. Actually, I am a student of Administration at the National University of the Peruvian Amazonia (UNAP).




My family

 My dad's name is Pablo and he is 59 years old, and he is a biologist. My mother is called Daysi and she is 55 years old, and she is a kindergarten teacher. My brother's name is Ricardo and he is 25 years old. He is a systems engineer. And last but not least, there is my kitten "Preta", who is also part of my family. I love them all.




My neighborhood

I live on Callao Street near the kindergarten called "Victoria Barcia Boniffatti" .
My house is next to a place where people sell mineral water and in front of my house there is a new discotheque. My university is a few blocks from my house.

My routine

From Monday to Friday I have classes and I am always on the lookout with my cell phone. After each class I do the pending tasks. In the afternoons I play a bit on my cell phone and I am with my family, although some days I also have classes in the afternoons. At nights I watch on tv with my family, and play with my cat. On weekends I go out with my friends, or I solve some pending tasks that I have left.

Sundays are special, as I enjoy watching volleyball play in my neighborhood.

What I like!

I really like watching videos on Youtube. I enjoy putting on makeup in my style. I also like to design, edit photos and videos, in general I am very creative.
As for music, I usually listen to everything, but especially the songs of my favorite music band called "CNCO".

Comentarios

  1. First comment lol. Beautiful blog! Nice job! Very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Daysi, I liked knowing more about you, the way you organize your blog, I loved it, you are very creative. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your routine is very fun and I like your cat Preta.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a good day, now that I know a little more about your life by this means, to continue giving forward both in studies and harmony in your home. God bless you my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I actually really liked your blog, how nice you did your job, well done

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Congratulations, partner, It is a very interesting blog. It's amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Daysi, your blog is beautiful, good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your blog is interesting, Daysi. Congratulations on your work.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Daysi, your work is very nice and I like it a lot. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Daysi, your blog is very cool I liked it very good work.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Daysi, your blog is beautiful. Excellent

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello Daysia, nice blog, very striking and full of information

    ResponderEliminar
  15. You blog is very nice. Good job😚.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hi Daysi! I loved your blog, it is very creative and it is very beautiful. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hello Daysi, I notice that you did a good job and that you are very creative. Now I know a little more about you.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hi Daysi, your blog is creative and understandable. I like edit photos too :3....Nice job girl!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. !Hi Daysi!, I loved your blog, is creative and understanble, nice job!!! :3

    ResponderEliminar
  20. You are organized and creative. I liked your blog. Good job mate.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hello pretty friend, I'm glad to have been in this blog, you are very important to me and everything is very interesting♡

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Your blog is very interesting, I see that you have a beautiful family, I like your cat🐱

    ResponderEliminar
  23. I love your blog, you have interesting information. Keep doing things you love!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Hello Daysi, your blog is very good and interesting, I hope that one day you will teach me how to do makeup because I don't know how to do it. ^-^

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Your blog seems very interesting and creative to me. You did a good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Hi Daysi, your blog is great. excellent work !.

    ResponderEliminar
  27. Daysi your blog is very beautiful! I liked it so much! You did a very good project. Congratulations! 🤩 👏

    ResponderEliminar
  28. very good blog Daysi, I loved it, it's excellent, congratulations :3

    ResponderEliminar
  29. Hello Daysi, congratulations for your blog. Your information helps me to know about your friends and you. Good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Daysi, I like your blog, it's nice and interesting, good job c;

    ResponderEliminar
  31. wow, Daysi
    i like your blog, it has style
    good job :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario